Microcasting! It’s what we call our Q&A episodes, because they’re like multiple mini-casts. Eric James Stone joins us to help out. Here are the questions we field:
- Should a pantser rewrite their book once they know the whole story?
- What do you find most useful from an editor?
- Story creation is cool, but can Writing Excuses talk more about sentence-level work?
- What advice do you have for pitching to agents and editors?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever gotten?
- How do you encourage a writer-friend who is down on their work?
Give episode 9.11 a listen for our answers.
Writing Prompt: Something magical is preventing your friend from pursuing their dreams, but you don't know what it is...
Audiobook Pick-of-the-Week: Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World’s Most Wanted Hacker, by Kevin Mitnick and William L. Simon, narrated by Ray Porter
This episode of Writing Excuses has been brought to you by Audible.
Visit http://AudiblePodcast.com/excuse for a free trial membership.
Audible Free Trial Details
Get an audiobook of your choice, free, with a 30-day trial. After the trial, your paid membership will begin at $14.95 per month. With your membership, you will receive one credit every month, good for any audiobook on Audible.