This was recorded at the “Out of Excuses Retreat,” and the questions came from our attendees. Here are the questions! (You’ll have to listen for the answers.)
- How have your opinions on self-publishing changed in the last few years?
- What did you find difficult early in your career? How did you address this?
- What do you now find difficult? How do you address it?
- Do you put Easter Eggs in your work that only your friends recognize?
- How much do questions/comments from readers influence you?
And the question we did NOT answer, but it’s a great one for speculating…
- Where would Brandon, Dan, Mary, and Howard be, career-wise, if their paths had not crossed?
Audiobook Pick-of-the-Week: Troubletwisters, by Garth Nix and Sean Williams, narrated by Miriam Margolyes
Writing Prompt: Where would Brandon, Dan, Mary, and Howard have ended up if Writing Excuses hadn't brought them together?
This episode of Writing Excuses has been brought to you by Audible.
Visit http://AudiblePodcast.com/excuse for a free trial membership.
Audible Free Trial Details
Get an audiobook of your choice, free, with a 30-day trial. After the trial, your paid membership will begin at $14.95 per month. With your membership, you will receive one credit every month, good for any audiobook on Audible.
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 22nd, 2013 at 6:41 pm and is filed under Business, Career, Lifestyle, Live, Middle Grade, Q&A, Season 8. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.