By Writing Excuses | April 1, 2009 - 12:48 am - Posted in Bonus

This… THIS is why speculative fiction writers should never be trusted with actual technology.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 1st, 2009 at 12:48 am and is filed under Bonus. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. April 1, 2009 @ 7:35 am

As in most depictions of time travel you can only bring with you the bare necessities, I would recommend that Dan brings something like this http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/squeez-bacon.html

Posted by Roine
  2. April 1, 2009 @ 8:52 am

This cast would have gone on longer, but the Time Cops showed up. Turns out Jean Claude Van Damme was right.

Posted by Dan Wells
  3. April 1, 2009 @ 9:26 am

Brandon- Did you intend to sound like a Dalek from “Dr Who” on this podcast? If so, you pulled it off beautifully! April Fool’s guys! :)

Posted by Mike Shaffer
  4. April 1, 2009 @ 9:38 am

Bah, how preposterous…to think Brandon would ever take over the world before my own plans for domination succeeded. April Fools indeed.

Posted by Jake
  5. April 1, 2009 @ 11:00 am

Oh, Brandon could do it. He already has a whole army on his side. Haven’t you read his fan forums? Not to mention all those Allomancers and Fe-mutch-ya-call-its.

Who is the sponsor for this episode?

Posted by CM
  6. April 1, 2009 @ 2:05 pm

Umm…Mistborn Llamas?

Posted by Jake
  7. April 1, 2009 @ 3:40 pm

FEAR THE LLAMAS!!!

Posted by CM
  8. April 1, 2009 @ 9:53 pm

Meep… now he really is an Evil Undead Over-Lord!

Haha, fun 40 seconds guys.

Posted by JH Wolfstar
  9. April 2, 2009 @ 12:32 pm

If I weren’t prepared for such things around this time, I’m sure I would have spewed milk.

Posted by WEKM
  10. April 2, 2009 @ 12:32 pm

I was afraid that would happen someday. I really should do something about that well of ascension in my back yard.

Good one guys. Lol

Posted by Hal
  11. April 6, 2009 @ 12:05 pm

Your backyard? I KNEW it! My map’s a fake!!!

Posted by CM
  12. April 7, 2009 @ 9:12 pm

Now I have one more reason why I shouldn’t listen to WE at the library… Lol! *gets angry glares from fellow patrons*

Posted by Callisto
  13. April 7, 2009 @ 10:00 pm

What’re you talking about? The angry (/weird/other) looks are the best part!

Posted by Raethe
  14. July 24, 2012 @ 4:25 pm

I reckon that by Season 20 (maybe 21) you will come around to Episode 632 – what will happen? It is maybe only 6 or 7 years away. Will there be a breach in the space-time continuum? Will Cyber Bran-Don emerge from a wormhole with his legion of llama-mounted Allomancers to enact his evil plan for world domination? Can Howard and Dan foil his evil plan by saving him?

I guess we’ll just have to ‘can-of-worms’ that…

Posted by Robinski