By Dan Wells | July 30, 2008 - 1:20 pm - Posted in Uncategorized

August 6-10, all three of your favorite writing excusers will be at WorldCon in Denver, Colorado. In addition to seeing us on panels and signings and in the massive dealer’s room, you can also join us for a number of podcasts that we will be recording live, right there, with an audience and some really awesome guest speakers. It will be, without hyperbole, the highlight of your entire life. Offerings of bacon are welcome, but not required.

For those of you unable to join us, rest assured that the traditional schedule of podcast postings will continue apace. Huzzah!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 at 1:20 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

1. July 30, 2008 @ 2:52 pm

Every time I look at the list of panelists at a SF&F convention, I get the feeling I must not be that well-read. Looking at this year’s World-Con, http://www.denvention3.org/, I’ve only ever heard of one.

Posted by Hezekiah
  2. July 30, 2008 @ 2:52 pm
  3. July 31, 2008 @ 11:55 am

Does knowing who the ‘Ghost of Honor’ is count for anything?

I wish I could go and I hope you all come to the East Coast some day soon.

Posted by Eliyanna
  4. August 4, 2008 @ 3:00 pm

Eliyanna, next year’s worldcon is in Montreal. Is that close enough to the East Coast for you? (When I lived in Montreal we used to drive down to places like Maine and Massachusetts to go diving on long weekends.)

And I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of you at Denvention.

Posted by AJWM
  5. August 4, 2008 @ 6:55 pm

So when and where are the podcasts?

Posted by John Brown
  6. August 4, 2008 @ 10:20 pm

We’re still working in that. The best way to find out is to attend any panels and/or signings with Brandon or Howard (I’m not on any this time, unless I weasel my way on unofficially), and wait for us to shill them.

Posted by Dan Wells
  7. August 6, 2008 @ 10:18 am

Just FYI the crew, sans me, are in Denver at the moment so there won’t be much communication until next week on this site in the comments section of any posts. I will try to get the info as to where the live WE episodes and place them here. I’ll also see if I can post the guest list we have, I know most of the people planning to show up but I don’t think all of them are committed yet.

Posted by admin
  8. August 7, 2008 @ 10:38 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We will be recording three or four episodes of our podcast on Saturday, at 4:00pm, in Howard’s both in the Worldcon dealer’s room. Please join us!

Posted by Dan Wells
  9. August 12, 2008 @ 10:48 am

So I’m listening to these and Howard did a great job on the sound despite them recording in a public area, I don’t think I’ll need to cleen these up at all, plus I think they’re some of the best Episodes the team has done with Guests.

Posted by admin
  10. August 12, 2008 @ 12:44 pm

Huzzah!

I’d post the official guest list, but I don’t want to ruin the surprise. Suffice it to say that we have five episodes with some VERY big names, including two genres of writing that you guys have asked for and we have not yet covered. You’re going to love them.

Posted by Dan Wells